Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Starting out 7/14/09

Just getting started today. Stay tuned after this quick start. There should be lots of new stuff to get going in the coming weeks. Here goes:

Surf down. Not much going on in the North County swell scene but the water is warm. Time to cross train. Grab the "big boy" and paddle out & maybe a set comes your way. Grab some flippers. There are still halibut around the reefs in the sandy bottom areas. I know one thing, no matter the season in San Diego County, I feel like I'm on vacation when I'm not at work. Here's hoping that you have the same vibe.

Real estate up? Appraisals seem to be following the median prices slightly higher In North San Diego County. Maybe a seasonal thing; maybe the start of better things...we'll see. I'm hoping that the leveling off is over and we can start to see more ticks upward in the coming months. Let's hope that any new foreclosures don't pull it down again.

No comments:

Post a Comment